Target Update

Well, I just couldn't stand that I had left part of my purchase at Target, so I went back to the same location, explained what had happened, and they let me get some replacement cups for free! Now I feel better, even though I wasn't able to find the exact same items anymore--they were already sold out. At least I still have the beginnings of next year's gift collection and I didn't waste any money. I also appreciated their gesture of goodwill. I guess you have to figure that most people wouldn't make up a story like that just to save $4.

The main reason I'm telling you this is because it's an example of my just ask philosophy. If you're not already in the habit of speaking up for yourself, you should start--you'll be pleasantly surprised at how often you can get what you want. I've had late fees dropped, defective products replaced, you name it. Most of the time, companies seem to want to keep their customers happy.

Comments

Popular Posts